With "Gore" in the title...how would it not end up political?
I knew this would end up a political debate
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
With "Gore" in the title...how would it not end up political?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Yea but it is about him winning the npp not about which party is the fault of it. I dont particularly like either party and i dont think either one of them would help with "global warming"
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
As with most topice...it starts on point A and ends up morphing into 50 other topics before it finally dies.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Well there is Al Gore and his Nobel Prize and I dont see anyone giving warmonger Bush a prize for anything especially if it has the word peace in it. I think Gore came out better in the long run. Nobel Prize to W's money sucking black hole never ending war and lowest ratings for any president. Which one would you like to be remembered for?
Imo both are going to look like idiots. Bush and his daddies war he is trying to finish and gore being the biggest hypocrite.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
How exactly is Gore a hypocrite?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Flying his jet across the country and his house using a ton of electrity, which both produce a lot of pollution. How does he expect us to not pollute when he is doing the same thing we do
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
How else is he supposed to work for his cause. What he does is more honorable than someone doing the same for no reason at all.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
So him having a huge house, probably more than 1, is working for his cause?
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Bookmarks